Apologies for the lack of posts recently. I’m very excited about upcoming changes that are keeping me busy:
- This month, Civilstat is changing civil status. (And yes, I’m aware how lucky I am that she wants to marry me despite such awful puns.)
- This fall, I will be starting the PhD program in Statistics at Carnegie Mellon University.
Let me suggest a few other blogs to follow while this one is momentarily on the back burner.
By my Census Bureau colleagues:
- Modeling With Data, by Ben Klemens
- tokle.us, by Joshua Tokle
- Random Samplings, by the U.S. Census Bureau
- Research Matters, by U.S. Census Bureau researchers
- Director’s Blog, by U.S. Census Bureau Acting Director Tom Mesenbourg
By members of the Carnegie Mellon statistics department: